Coolest Enamel Pins By Artists
Enamel pins are simple, cute, and super popular right now. These artists’ designs have us on pins and needles.
1. I am totally spaced out over this stellar pin by @californiamcd, to start our list of really radical enamel pins! It’s like the NASA logo (an homage to our hometown) but, like, punk.
2. I’d pick this pin by @garbage_humans out of the dumpster any day. Sticky pins are better than sticky donuts.
3. This little llama by @punkpins is so chill. While a llama pin isn’t quite as good as the real thing, it would still make a great addition to your denim jacket in this chilly weather!
4. Have you heard the news? This pin by @punkpins packs a lot of history and power in simple and funny form. Pass on the gospel, disciple!
5. This pin by @punkpins means what it says– “down boy!” Watch out or you’ll totally get sprayed. Also, fierce nails.
6. Okay, so this one isn’t exactly a pin, it’s a patch. But! It is totally amazing and would look great on your hoodie. I got hot sauce in my bag, I got hot sauce in my bag…
7. The poop emoji holds a very special place in my heart. It is iconic, a reflection of our contemporary moment in time and the milieu of our generation’s new definition of body, identity, and space. And look, it even has a little smile!
8. This sweet shiba inu by @cindylatte is the most adorable. And that’s not even the best part! Half of the proceeds of sales of this precious pin will go to the ACLU– a very important organization right now, considering our current political climate.